Thursday, December 31, 2009

Man With Pierced Nipple

Thoughts (in no particular order) a year that is ending

There are still a few hours, and greet this year draws to a close, this time I think or rather, what is left of this year.

Soon, very soon.

remain the betrayals, disappointments, bitterness.

I think of a harder tomorrow and if I measure up to face new challenges.
errors at times that I laughed, I've suffered and I did suffer.
Sometimes I'm excited.
At times I felt alive.

Then the images are, that most impressed me.
exasperated that people take to the streets, angry, a photograph of a real country, a country in disarray and its last legs, that is finding the strength to fight this daily nightmare. As the Iranian people
, hands, hearts, faces against the guns and tanks, and in fact they kill you for a future, to be truly free men and women.

remain dead at work, forgotten heroes, anyway.
remain boys who challenge the icy seas whaling to save the largest mammals on earth, and make the world understand asleep, madness in which we are hunting.


And then the disappointment of those who must decide and not decide anything, they decide to feed millions of people, they decide to save a planet that is dying, and we with him.
future generations, your dicks are, we are already dead by the time, dead inside, and even we realized.

I say this from time immemorial, we are going to the madness, a madness collective, where the first victim is common sense, logic, respect, in fact the result is clear for all to see.
cheerfully descend into the underworld, so reassure us that all is well, for them, for us poor mortals, there is little to be happy.

The poor are getting poorer and the rich are getting richer, this is already bringing
(rightly) to tensions also strong, while they, in the face of discomfort, tell us to tone down the rhetoric. Right, go and tell those who do not get to half of the month, to tone down.

disgusts me this false respectability, doing good, but the reality is there another hidden behind the controversy of two pounds, and a succubus of information power.
But something is moving, slowly, slowly and inexorably I hope, towards a new release, I just hope it's not too late.

I think of those who have left us, and that will be added to those who have never forgotten.

I think about what could be and was not.

I think they are tired, who is really unlucky, the last, the first and second last,
I think I should be better, and that there is still much to do, so much love to give.

Tomorrow is no time to think but to do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment