Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pelvic Camera Testing

A poem.

Facing the window, I get the snow
white, candid, pure,
I think it is to cover our weaknesses, hypocrisies, sins, misery.

And I think what you told me you ,
that the Lord created the snow because people could find ways of being together, warm,
together, and could make love.
I never believed it, but nodded your words.

And I think you said that the dirty snow remained on the ground, you put sadness,
that was our fault, that was contaminated because of that color from our miseries. There
I believed.

Facing the window, I see down the snow ,
white, candid, pure, and
I think of when you were there ,
when you told me that what we saw was "our" snow , coming down just for us, we had eyes to see and understand.

Now that you're gone, I look at that snow ,
down,

that is no longer ours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment