If I close my eyes, I see the balcony on the fifth floor of Tecla, let his eyes wander between the houses and the sea. A warm wind to mess up the thoughts, and a bit of lightness in my heart.
not want to open my eyes and let go of thoughts of a summer that is going well.
inevitably begin from July 27 that where in a few hours, from a second-degree burns, the Rizzoli where my mother is plastered all over the right arm, we start well.
Evil, discomfort, thoughts, everything adds up, not good.
not summer, not like I wanted.
Then from Tecla, to strengthen a friendship, and meet other friends, different and special. The sea is always beautiful, the sun always nice, and other places always special.
A week flies away as fast as ever, as it should be ... it.
I remember even when for a week, did not budge from the couch, and that first Saturday of the sun, went to the terrace and took a bird.
Then I went home and stayed with my mother to keep her company, there was just him.
Ernesto ... Each time I went I was accompanied to the door, and after so many years did not understand why.
Now I do not take me anymore, and I still find it hard not to see you again.
Now I do not take me anymore, and I still find it hard not to see you again.
Ernesto Hello, are those moments and so many memories and great affection.
end up here the thoughts of a summer as well.
0 comments:
Post a Comment