Thursday, December 16, 2010

Battery Powered Dog Blanket Camping

Letter to Santa Claus.

Dear Santa Claus ,
if I can write my personal wish list for this Christmas is approaching.

First I would like a bit of serenity for me and for your loved ones, if I throw the term of inner peace, and, why not two pennies that never hurts.
I want to disappear without much fanfare on 99% of the politicians who do not know the basis on which sit in both houses of parliament, since no one voted for them. I
the end of Berlusconi, crooks, the corrupt, the corrupt, all politicians at all levels.
I want it to disappear any form of mafia, whatever name it has.
I would not see the hunger, thirst, injustice in the world.
I want a future for young people, a present for those who no longer young.
I would like a more equitable world where it commands only those with money and power.
I want more than the weakest, the animals, the marginalized.
I want the next elections, the Movement 5 stars take 40% of the votes.
I live in a normal country, where you can study and work in the knowledge, to contribute to the growth of this country.
I would like to know why the crisis created by bankers, the pay poor people and poor people cut "their" pension "their" rights, "their" future.

these things I would wholeheartedly

But now that I think, Santa I'm asking too much;
thanks anyway for reading it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment