Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Does It Mean If Someones Hand Is Shaking

on Saturday of the crime

I destroyed a night of Electricity.
been watching without understanding,
instinctively I have sinned without mercy for my soul
already wound in his chest.

and days spent in silence,
loving, beautiful lips,
distract my change,
breaks through a sand castle.

the art of not thinking,
to seize every moment,
appears and disappears and then comes
warned me that even in moments.

and while the pain
subtle joys of rushing and finished the decade,
my approach becomes mild
the anger simmering, sales pitch.

always look for me here,
in my strange and cruel world, look upon
when they are slow,
instinct remove any difficulty.

do is a step forward, my
awakenings were absent, and if
for a moment is over,
I say it again that is life is beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment