Thursday, October 8, 2009

Homemade Jack Off Ideas

Impressions of October.

are filled with impressions, bad impressions, very bad.
I feel a deep sense of sadness, a sense of helplessness.
I try to resign myself to the squalor of the human soul, I try to do with a reason, and I can not.

Should I look out the window and enjoy this strange sun October, but I do not see the sun, I see clouds on the horizon ever larger, more and more black.
I have the impression of living in an oppressed country, where freedom is an abstract concept, where we take the piss saying that the crisis is over, that all is well.
Not true, not true at all.
live in a country where nothing is real, I live in a kind of theater, where you own play, where the actors recite a good part to keep us, and it's all pell-mell.
I have the impression that something bad will happen, that the anger of the people, will lead to social tensions, when the nodes will be laid on the table. When this
theater set up by our politicians, will collapse, people with pieces in the ass, will ask on behalf of all wrongdoing.
We will laugh.

Still, now mourn the deaths of a disaster in Sicily.
yet another victim of nth wrong, that no one will pay as usual.
This is the emblem of a country that is literally crumbling in every respect, political, social, environmental, moral, everything is crumbling.
too quick enough.
About a year ago, this Blog, I had the "foresight" as a modern and secular Nostradamus.
Unfortunately, I was not very wrong, indeed, reckless, has led to tragedies such as Messina, and others will bring.
Schools and hospitals are in disarray, cuts and dishonesty, not taught in schools, it lacks all the hospitals, instead of healing you die.
A mediocre political class, generates inadequate laws, misery and malaise. A Justice
not right, it creates discomfort. A
information is not free to create discomfort.

I have the impression that the day of reckoning approaches.

Finally a thought.
About a year ago, Lilly leave us, here, I just wanted to tell you that we miss you so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment