Monday, October 26, 2009

Punsch Aus Christmas Vacation

Still thoughts of October. Thoughts

Then let's go order.

afternoon on the couch, it must be fate if transit on channel five, talking about the case, the sixteen year old girl, raped by a pack of " good guys" and that a whole country, defends.
Scary stuff.
There is on site and sent several guests in the studio, there is also no Sgarbi sitting on a chair tennis court, I do not.
The confirmation sent the hostile climate, against the girl, judged by the whole country, "a no-good" of course the term is another.
seems to be in the middle ages, men and women hurl themselves against the only woman, who openly defends the girl.
In the study, the debate rages, I feel things a certain obviousness, and things make sense. Then it's up to

Sgarbi, starts great, wants the death penalty for those who rape children
do not feel well, I agree with him, I think it never happened, then says a series of nonsense and ends with another account that I find very sensible.
Maybe I'm really getting old.
ends the debate and I think this country, instead of progress, is going backwards.
Facts like this, except that they should not even happen, but I still think that if a girl is raped, if you are looking for, Well we have to seriously think that we are not a civilized country.
Changing channels, disgusted.

Internal evening, I front of the computer, turn on the TV, put on RaiTre, soon there should be a Litizzetto, which I love.
Before Fazio, sits a gentleman in his fifties, from the polite but firm way, I do not know.
do other stuff, but I hear the words of the man who comes to the Mafia, is a magistrate, the ones with the balls, those in the front row. Now the video has also
my eyes and not only the hearing.
's about the Mafia, how it works, a state that is not there, talking quietly to a policy absent, that justice does not want a free and strong, he does not want a modern school, instead of laws that help to counter this cancer, go in the opposite direction.
I think of the courage of this man, the his politics, do not words, and of how serious things he's saying.
fact live under guard for years.
I think, now you know the controversy, strong words, spoken by the mafia who really knows what it is, and does not speak so to speak.
But nothing, as if nothing had happened, goodbye and thanks, applause and the curtain falls, we in the programs of the evening, him on his guard.
For a man like that, I would shake hands.

Finally, Confindustria says the steady job, has now passed. Well. Now
Article 1 of the Constitution cites as: "Italy is a Republic founded on work, precarious, when there is"



0 comments:

Post a Comment