short
There are things which, in their extraordinary performance, a captain in the most unusual of a moment. In
daily.
few days ago I was in a shop in the diet of dogs and cats, I wandered the aisles, the shelves to get the feed cats.
Then my attention is drawn to two large eyes, dark, almost fearful.
Define a dog, that wad of hair that I do not know how many pounds, it seems to me too.
small, and that he was almost in a single hand of his master, and chose a leash.
bony hands and consumed, even small small his senior.
Then I meet them, a little further, this time they had to choose a coat for the baby.
You could not soften, those big eyes in a bush of hair, the man who held him tight, as if afraid it went down, and kissed him.
Straits, the future and the past one another.
close proximity of living the present.
0 comments:
Post a Comment