I was sitting at the station of the doubt, there were ships and trains and carriages to supersonic who left the country with certainty. I did not have a ticket yet. a lady with glass eyes he asked me a hand to his bag, very light. had a silk hat and was dressed all in black. I remembered seeing a woman with her face to duck into one of my trips, the women duck was nice, and gave me a pair of kid gloves. was the woman with glass eyes this time I gave her a garment, a pair of socks. I found a bench in wrought iron, very cold at first glance, with that cold that he did everything was frozen. Station of the doubt everything is frozen, and hardly gets warm. only the stronger can not produce more steam from his mouth. passed a child with wheels, he did not need a ticket, he had the bright idea to get behind a train and take advantage of its wheels on the rails to travel quickly to certainty. was a clever boy, he would have his way. I will, without a ticket and aimlessly, clutching my scarf around his neck and I imagined would come from what port. I did not want to leave without seeing her one last time, not I never wanted to take the vehicle to be sure without thinking of being able to share with her. but she did not come. There was a cat that meowed loud, and had to walk the thin metal chains, black, made an incessant noise of scrap metal, and continued to meow. passers-by were throwing pieces of food, but he remained thin, with the forlorn face, and wiggled his jaw as if he had anything left in the throat. I went to help him, but what blows me and I scratched my hand. profusely the blood drops, instinctively raised her hand to her mouth. I'm touching a shoulder, I turn around and she asks me "is sweet?"
at that moment a cry broke everything. a cry erupted from nowhere to somewhere where. the windows of the station in question is pulverized hundreds of colored motes, the support beams were broken, and everything collapsed irretrievably. I remember before our eyes, in that no violent crash turned away for a moment. all the trains and carriages and ships and planes to the land of certainties had sailed, and you and I stop there to look, without making a sound. stuck at the station of the doubt ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment