Thursday, March 10, 2011

Random Numbness In Hand

but what artist ...

artist ...
call me an artist and I feel nothing.
I joke. do not call me an artist, I have a toy in the hands of the case.
artist.
he does.
but then I do what I want to.
and the label of art I can not bring myself to take it no no.
I play with everything.
and love the game, I like it.
what is the game that I like best. I
artist, an artist yourself. art of love, no questions asked.
keep playing, trying to hide.
and still I laugh.
and talk too much about me.

I would spend a hundred words to the land.
thousand words to the people.
million verbs to life.

aho, but I want svejà?
justice he's vintage!
is gone!
four zozzone command there that I always know them ourselves!
since the stone!
the man said this is mine and ruined everything.
then the man, that bastard! is also said she is mine!
line and generated more black!
line of idiotic jealous!
which is the jealousy which is against nature, not homosexuality!
but do you know about western men, the evils from his life!
who wants to love everyone! everybody, men women and animals!
and not in that way Zozzo de scopatazze ass naked and senseless!
love the real thing!
miss what should be called pè name!

enough I'm leaving! I'm leaving.
me earn a living with the wind and the sun.
dark and if tomorrow I will
de n'sacco happy people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment