should I take the mechanic of the soul.
the mechanic of the soul is a simple man and mustachioed, with a sincere look and smiling face but not too much.
has special tools, has the wrench to the lonely hearts, tongs to root thorns from the sides, magnets to try to eliminate thoughts in the head. the mechanic of the soul has a special lubricant to restart the wheels are stuck, most of the time when the brain gets stuck some shred of love rascal, who disappeared on the most beautiful.
should I bring to a mechanic soul because I have lungs full of words, words, words ... I have something jammed in the sphere of action, because the amount of words we utter, are not appropriate action.
- I would stay there ... in your arms ...
the mechanical soul, he owes me a favor, I was sheltered, and I had made the cut, he told me with this repair, we do more of sixteen thousand kilometers.
have passed and no one thousand feet. and here again it does not work a cock!
st'anima but maybe I just do not know the result, I wonder if the shop behind us is the soul of the mechanical driving school soul? where they teach you to drive it.
bowls me over for speeding ... port soul speed so extreme that after a while 'the road stops me and tells me "young man, feeling a bit' ... do a fine and withdraw the license!"
and we are again ... aspect of those months are necessary to return the license and raise me headlong among the myriads of people, roads, vehicles, emotions, commitments, Scazzi, love, madness, sex, drugs and rock'n'roll!
ago but we can? I live like this ... headlong quanno I feel, I feel strong, and when I give ... I give everything!
then de magheggi them tricks and escapades,
not me from ever given a modicum of serenity ..
me and trust me Dichen, but godite the deal that was!
already vivelo you were lucky!
j'arisponno but certainly, we feel lucky me ...
but then never possibbile me that things must always proceed with difficulty?
to trovalla, na de situation du s'entendono people, and find partners
fist vote only n'pò de noffink co n'cucchiaro acquired influence of sugar.
so pè nun door er bitter memory, not even that there was never bitter.
sortanto er j'è breathing failure, which is a strange thing has happened, and then miss
m'a I know lost, there is as bent na blanket, I'd like to tiralla holes quanno refreshment,
quanno er need to feel the soul ariscallame fatal.
sti n'catorcio days I feel .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment