Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Infiniti Eurosport User Manual

love

are multiple.
I speak of blood and mud of love.
m'aggrappo often, inconsistency.
m'incazzo very often, I become depressed.
then polished back to the meat!
two steps and do not have the same reference
tomorrow then the rest perplexed
I move three steps and feel the rush,
never passes the time, but luck!
then spend my time writing,
to seek smart rhymes,
or sense of silly phrases, which have not
raison d'etre.
lopsided game then with the sounds, I like to play
life.
I like the sound of thunder and rain that
urlaaaaaaaaa first and then tin-clashing.

the flavor of has some sweet caresses
mirage of things unsaid and never
explicit, in looks that I had long forgotten
friends.

honest I have lost confidence in your hands
and I denied knowing the flesh
do not deserve, to give it more time,
that I could win it tomorrow.

love forgotten,
love back, love
never thought
pain renewed.

because for me love is to remember the blood,
mind committed to chase itself, I
leads one to think at the same agony
inconclusive in langue.

contact.
real simple.
posting.
the threshold of the final I occludes,
take the part of me as rude,
react.
anger is not an enemy,
is the state of grace for each raised!
blade is that the opponent does not wait, so
sun surrounded by the axle to finish you off!
and flows over your wrist violent
warm and inviting, his blood.
a little sore, sinking the final blow.
an uneasy, guilty you feel reborn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment