Friday, February 11, 2011

Arctic Silver 5 Corrode Copper?

I'll give you the pangoccioli!

I have a small little sister who is 11 years old and, like all kids his age, goes crazy for snacks, especially for pangoccioli Mulino Bianco. Those who, like me, has little more than 30 years ago certainly part of the build-snack, that we were the first teenagers in the history of the world to eat pre-packaged crap that the incessant television advertising has given us the best possible food, consumed even the beautiful little family that lived on duty or in a beautiful country house or inside a dilapidated lighthouse ... the fact is that today these snacks are still the master and reign supreme in the hit parade of the tastes of teenagers, teens, tweens and, alas, even the youngest children.


My brother and I, fortunately, at that time we were only partially touched by the phenomenon snack and I still remember with pleasure the home-made snacks prepared by the mother or grandmother on duty with bread and jam , a slice of homemade cake or my adoratissimo bread, butter and anchovies, which would certainly horrify today's youth (it is to be noted that the anchovies were put in salt in the house and had nothing to do nothing in terms of taste with those that you buy oil at the supermarket).
However, to please the cognatina came to visit us, I bought it over and over again pangoccioli of the mill white, but the enticing image of the box where you can find a paunchy sandwich chock full of chocolate chips just disappears behind a alcohols whiff of odors that are felt to just open the plastic bag! And then, after all, chocolate chips I'm not as numerous as in the drawing .... and if we read the nutritional table we are in the worst enemies of health: white sugar, white flour, milk, salt and chemical flavorings!
I decided to make me alone the pangoccioli and even I wanted to exaggerate and I created a gigantic mega pangoccioli, that is a form of bread with lots of chocolate fondant .... mmmmggnammmmm!
Here's the recipe:
-350g of whole wheat flour organic
-130ml of soy milk organic
-100g of dark chocolate organic fair-trade
-70g of extra virgin olive oil biological
-60 g guarapo (full sugar cane organic Fair)
-1 + 1 organic egg yolk for brushing
-10g fresh yeast
-1 pinch of salt
Dissolve yeast in warm milk. Pour sula pastry flour, sugar and salt and pour in half the beaten egg and oil. Gradually add the milk, yeast and knead by hand for 10 minutes so that bread dough is not sticky. The chocolate chips or reduced to the desired size cubes should be added in the last minute of mixing. Put the ball in a covered bowl and refrigerate overnight. The next morning a little remix and let rise in a warm place for one hour. Put the dough in a baking plum cakes and brush the surface with the egg yolk and bake at 200 degrees for about 40 minutes. If you prefer to make mini sandwiches, cooking time is reduced by half.
bet that children and also adults will find irresistible this tasty and healthy alternative to pangoccioli that has the true flavor of the bread (and not sweet at all) and inside it contains real chocolate! If
then enjoy freshly baked hot .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment