Friday, February 4, 2011

Bright Red Soles Palms

Every day.

Every day I wake up and I am ashamed to be Italian.
Every day I wake up and ashamed of being a human being.

I wake up every day and I'm ashamed to live in a country where the President of TIP, has at least a dozen pending court cases, who refuses to appear before the courts, and makes the laws tailored precisely to prevent that justice that he should be asking on behalf of the alleged offenses.


In my country, died on the job six thousand euro per month, with a machine gun in hand, in foreign countries, call them heroes, dead at work for a handful of euro, they are called "white deaths" .

In my country, a young man in four, not three, in a little over two, does not work, we are among the last in Europe.

In my country, who sacrifices a thousand fails to graduate, with distinction, at best gets a job at a call center, exploited and poorly paid.

In my country, researchers in the leg must leave their country, because there are no funds for their studies in their research, while the largest number of blue cars in the world, the money is there.
In my country, prisons are full of rubagalline, while the real thieves have an easy chair in the various branches of parliament.

In my country, the Interior Minister has a final conviction for resisting a public official, just the one who controls the police.

In my country, for months we were told that the crisis does not exist, then that would come out better than others, then that is and ending before the apparent breakdown, no longer mention.
In my country, the real work force, is taxed, harassed and humiliated.

In my country, there are millions of people below the poverty line, families who do not arrive more than half of the month, people living on the meager pension of their parents, and call them "big babies".

In my country, there are dozens of entrepreneurs who have committed suicide because they could not pay employees and suppliers, for shame.

In my country, we have an entire political class without shame.

In my country, we have a President, who can only say to tone, while an entire country, it should be to scatafascio.

In my country, get off the streets in protest if you're a subversive.

In my country, want to put nuclear power, going against the popular will.
In my country, will shortly be celebrating the unification of Italy, when we are not united ever been.

In my country, just go on the sly, the recommended, if you have knowledge, if you're pussy and especially if you give the people who matter.

In my country, die at work each year thousands of fathers and sons of the family, no longer even news.

In my country, every year die on the roads, thousands of fathers and sons of the family, but instead to strengthen control, cut funds for law enforcement, and bring the camera, so common are cash.

In my country, the tax burden is among the highest in Europe, and social services among the poor.

In my country, is in disarray just about everything, from education to health to justice, public administration, yet there gorverna who goes on television, smiling, always smiling, the vast majority of people smile a little less.

In my country, which is the birthplace of Giotto, Raffaello, Leonardo da Vinci and many others tell us that the culture can not eat, right, with the television commercial.

In my country, there is a rag morals and dignity of the individual, solidarity with those less fortunate, there is only "I" and not "we."

In my country, in a few more years will not distribute pensions, but they can tell you, in fact, who take good
with football, television dementia, we were asleep, imbuonito, while we are putting it in the ass, without not even ask permission.

In my country, we are slowly poisoning the body and soul, ravage and pollute what was considered one of the most beautiful countries in the world.

In my country, want to privatize the water, the dignity that we have already taken.

Now you know why, every day I wake up in the morning and I am ashamed to be Italian.


am a human being,
belong to the superior race, the one that dominates the length and breadth on this planet.

am a human being, I'm elected, I was born on the right side, I have the Earth and the lower species as I want.

I bent nature to my will, I bent the other species are lower than my will, and I use it to feed me and any other purpose I can think, for my needs.

I was born ruler, it took millions of years but eventually, I'm in charge. I

colonized every corner of the planet, I have created a civilization, I developed the progress of welfare for my fellow humans.

So why are starving as I write, dozens of human beings like me.

So why does the north of the planet is strongly supercharging, the South is heavily underpowered.

So why are there so many disegualglianze, just between us human beings.

So why, we are divided into social classes, religion, color, national origin, political thought or speech.

So why are not all equal, we do not have the same rights and duties.

So why are so many injustices, so many divisions, many tensions, so much anger. Then

why do not you call brothers, you who have two arms like me, like a heart, breath like me, you have feelings like me, no matter where you come from and if different is the color of your skin, your culture or another thought .

Why are human beings, the most imperfect among imperfect, we believe we are the elect, are the ones that we have not been able to integrate into the world.

Earth we are plundering everything, everything, without respect, savagely.

We are destined to extinction, thinking about the god of money, today and not tomorrow, without having yet figured that one day we will leave this world naked as we were born.

without understanding that this bearci gift we could all, and not a few who were able to develop an economy that respects the environment around us, to use the knowledge to understand and not to destroy, not to fight and work together.

We invented the progress for a few, we invented the war for a piece of land but the land belongs to everyone, all the air is, the sun and the sea, the mountains, the magic of a rainbow, you of all, the silence of snow falling, the colors of a sunset poignant, or the changing of the seasons.

We are guilty of our brothers, with two arms like us, a heart like us, as we breathe, feeling as we do, let alone to the species 'inferior'. Let

starve to death by starvation of millions of thirsty people, why should I care about animals?

Right, they are adapted to the environment, kill only for food, and not for a parking lot, jealousy, money, religion, a word too, for a piece of land, out of boredom.

Now who is the "inferior race" that they without us WOULD BE perfectly in harmony with nature, or that we are destroying nature, destroying each other.

I recently read that in Canada, they killed one hundred sled dogs because they were no longer, just no tourists, had become just a cost.
hearts, eyes and blood like us. They were killed in a
so clumsy, bordering on madness, of course human.
hearts, eyes and blood like us.
I still wonder, still angers me, I resign myself to such barbarism, I would in the end, they kill the seal pups, being careful not to damage the hair, we extract bile from bears, keeping them alive while they seek to mutilate to put an end to this torture, I could go on forever, I'll stop here.

Now you know why, every day I wake up in the morning and I am ashamed to be a human being.

0 comments:

Post a Comment