there is a place of reflection in the mirror,
where I want to meet you.
there is a place in the folds of that reflection,
where speeches take the size of flare.
'll meet you in this place,
deity, spirit, essence, energy ...
this morning I spoke with a woman,
could not forgive it for its banality.
there are people who can not hear,
is their shield against reality.
is their alibi.
not be fulfilled all the people.
when you know yourself, and stay to watch you, not growth, we contemplate.
know yourself and overcome. every day!
ten times a day says Zarathustra,
exceeded.
not enough awareness, is the action.
free and instinctive action.
teaches me the wolf zen, I forgot
somewhere to make room for another pass
distracted in the mists of life.
open hands in the rain. and pray.
pray for the world for its balance,
his desperate and unbreakable habit
accept the shadows.
and I find the wolf guide, leads me in paths,
through the forest, and accompanies me to find
the glimmers of light filtered into the darkness of the bush
.
and dust and insects in dance,
and life ...
animals do not know how to lie, because in nature there is only one truth
without blemish
single reality, the total balance.
an inherent balance that makes the nature
the right order, the right way, the perfect direction.
0 comments:
Post a Comment