Monday, February 28, 2011

Why Arw People Posting Numbers On Facebook

Who is derived

It 's a phrase I always heard since I was small, and that in the years of adolescence and first love I had put up so as to exclude a priori the boys tall, blond-haired, blue eyes just because nothing like my characteristics. The fate then wanted to marry a blond with blue eyes but that's another story, perhaps for a post dedicated to the "boys" or, as it surely will end up being for a post where we women, I first we vent a bit ' criticizing the ways to say / do / be / eat / buy our companions, even if it is a little 'how to shoot the red cross!
you remember the Disney animated film "101 Dalmatians"? I loved the bit where Peggy and his owner walked around the city noting that almost always end up dogs and owners look alike in a striking and, in some cases, even embarrassing.
What has this to do with food? I must tell you that one of my favorite pastimes in grocery stores, supermarkets and markets, is to look at what's inside the carriages of persons. No, not un'impicciona first class, call professional bias, but I am sure that seeing the good food that a person buys one can understand many things and, not least, very often the owners of the trucks look like a lot of food contained in a cart.
The word assimilate, not surprisingly, comes from the Latin to similarly that make such a thing ourselves, and if we are what we eat, you're a bit 'to see the photos that I put below .
Tell me what's the difference between the two photos: none!

And I was good with the second photo on the internet is worse ...
the supermarket the other day in a row in front of me was a very worthy family of the truck which carried: chubby granny looking panzerotto filling of frozen ready to heat in pan 5 minutes, father and belly plywood (see photo above), equal to 5 lt keg of beer to be tapped for fun at home watching TV, skinny mother (do not be fooled, there's the trick) resigned-looking, with a blank stare and the ' sad just the same all'insalata in an envelope already washed that certainly is part of the ritual "diet DIY = take off and I only eat bread and pasta salad, two babies, a well-fed and fat, which is identical to the 5 packs of hot dogs with lots of big tube of mayonnaise and ketchup, the other more similar to the thin and breaded fish sticks but completely unmanageable and splashed as the family pack of cans of soft drinks and sodas. In the other case was a classic line college student far from home, green face and tired, he had just bought canned tuna and pesto ready to cook those that are a must for all students, or pasta pesto and tuna sandwiches and tuna sandwiches and pasta al pesto (I swear I saw them!).
Behind me was a working mom with little time to prepare meals with bacon sticking out of his jacket and followed the little girl with chubby round face and pink chips in the cart had to be done in the oven because it is more read (and of course, who knows who I made him come already, if not the fried outer crust?) very similar to the mother and medallions of ham mixed with who knows what other ingredients were identical to the face of the child.
But what a supermarket or a museum of horrors? unfortunately now the difference between the two places has thinned a lot. Same thing happens to the macrobiotic restaurant where Salvationists who suddenly face a greenish-gray to fear, guilt of excessive exclusions from the diet of protein foods of animal origin without the proper replacement and the right combinations between legumes and cereals to secure a plant protein very similar to that of animals.
I'm sure the next time you go to the grocery cart will watch with curious eye of your neighbors, with the hope that this is a stimulus for you to improve the quality of food in your cart.
.... I forgot what I look like? in my shopping cart you will find fruits and vegetables of all colors, pasta and rice and organic whole wheat flour and pulses at will, milk soybean and oat with football and my beloved fresh anchovies. To sum up you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment